Information we collect, how we collect it, why we collect it and how long we store it.
Our Services only collect and store the information that we actually need. This information is used only for the operation and improvements of our Services. Under no circumstances do we sell, rend or distribute such information to third parties.
The following information is sent automatically every time you access our Services:
- Technical information. This information includes Internet protocol address (IP address), browser and operating system information (type, version), requested page or URL and request date and time. This information is stored every time you make a web request to our Services (for example, accessing our site or saving something through out Services). We use this information to collect usage statistics to improve our Services. We also use this information to detect suspicious activity and prevent security and operability threats. This information can be stored indefinitely.
The following information you provide by yourself:
- Contact information. This information includes your name and email. This information can be provided through our Services and by email. We use this infromation for comunication purposes, account activation and notifications sent by our Services. We do not use your email for marketing purposes or advertising.
- Billing information. This information may vary depending on your payment method, but usually includes your credit card information and billing address. This information can be provided through our Services only, emails containing billing information are not accepted and deleted. We use this information for payment purposes only.
- Content. This includes any content you upload to out Services, e.g. text data, messages, etc. This information can be provided through our Services only. We may use this information to ensure compliance with out Terms of Service (for example, check for any prohibited content).
- Support information. This includes any information you give us if you need assistance from our Support. Usually it is some problem-related information such as screenshots, problem description, etc. This information can be provided through our Services and by email. We use this information to help you if you face any problems using our Services.
Please note that some of the listed information can be provided both through our Services and by email thus, its storage time may vary. Any information provided by email, can be stored indefinitely at our mail servers. Any information provided through our Services will be stored one month after your account is deleted.
Your rights and responsibility related to your information
You are the owner of any information provided to our Services regardless of the method of transfer. Thereby, you are responsible for the information provided including but not limited to copyright infringements. You can modify or delete any provided information through our Services, including your email notification settings. You can also request us to remove all information you provided by email or through our Services. Please note that in this case we will request you to provide us a proof of identification to prevent malicious information removal.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and personal data
We act both as Data Controller and Data Processor of your information. When providing us some information, you act as a Data Subject.
As a Data Subject, you have the next rights related to your personal data:
- Right of access. You have the right of know if your personal data is being processed by us and if so access this data.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to correct any inaccurate personal data we store.
- Right to erasure. You have the right to request us to delete your personal data. Please note that this will lead to inablility to use your account if you have one.
- Right to restriction of processing. You have the right to request us to restrict the way we process your personal data.
- Right to be informed. You have the right to know any details of how we process or share your personal data.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to how we process your personal data.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to ask us to provide a digital copy of your personal data in a structured and machine-readable format.
- Right to not be subject to automated decision making. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
If you have any requests related to your personal data, please, contact us mariac*o*n*t*a*c*t*%*y*u*b*o*k*i*.*c*o*m
Information sharing and disclosure
We don't disclose or share any information with third parties. However, we may be required to disclose your information in response to lawful requests by authorities to meet law enforcement requirements.
We take the neccesary measures to protect information you provide from loss, unauthorized access or disclosure. Any information you provide to us is being encrypted during the transmission from your browser to our data servers and unencrypted data transmissions are not allowed. However we can't control any third-party software installed on your device (PC, smartphone, etc.). And remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of storage is absolutely secure and reliable. Thereby, we can't guarantee your information is absolutely safe while using our Services.
In case of a data incident (loss of data, data breach), we will inform you and respond to the incident appropriately.
Do Not Track (DNT) signals
Our servers don't respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
International data transmissions
Use of our Services may result in interstate and international data transmissions.
Our Services are not intended for use by a person under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect any information (including personal data) from persons under the age of 18 but also we don’t verify the age of our users. If we find out that we’ve received information a person who is under 18 years old, we will delete all that information.
Links to other websites
Our Services may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of those websites, or their privacy policies. Please review privacy policies of those websites when you visit it.